1. favorite TV show? Whew...first one's tough...um...I'd have to say Family Guy or South Park, since I was basically raised on those shows. XD
2. favorite elder scrolls race? (even if you aren't an elder scrolls fan)I'm sorry, I don't know the Elder Scrolls very well, so I can't answer this properly. ^^'
3. Whats your preferred playing piece in monopoly?Well, I don't play Monopoly very often, I don't think I've ever actually played it at all...
4. Do you have any unusual fears or phobias?Well, I'm terrified of any type of suffocation, like drowning, choking, etc. Does that count?
5. If you were ruler of your own country what would you call it?Hm...well, let's see...that depends on if it's the dirty one running through my mind or the million names I could choose that are based on my fandoms...XD
6. what is worse, sunburn or poison ivy?Well, I'm not allergic to poison ivy, so I don't get it, and I'm very pain-tolerant, so sunburns don't phase me in the slightest. However, based on observation, I'd have to say poison ivy. My sister is prone to it and got it all the time, and it looks like it suuuuucks. XD
7. Are you much of an adventurer?Not really, no. I'm quite boring at times actually. XD
8. Who's your favorite god from ancient history?Hm...I like the Greek Gods a bit, and I know a small bit about them, and my favorite (from my knowledge of them) is Aphrodite or Hades.
9. Have you ever got majorly lost trying to get somewhere?Well, I've never gone somewhere by myself.
10. Could you ever be a living organ donor?*Deep breath* It depends on the organ, and who it's going to.
~~~~~Questions I'm Asking:
1. Do you like to travel?
2. What are your favorite habits that you have?
3. What is your favorite joke?
4. What is the first thing you notice about people?
5. If you could learn one random skill, what would it be?
6. What's the biggest lie you've ever told?
7. Would you rather be hated or forgotten?
8. Do you like to talk on the phone?
9. Do you like spicy food?
10. What are some of your favorite books?
~~~~~People I'm Tagging:
Forgive me, please...